Now You Know (Source)
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
I used to have a pet crow that me and my grandma found when he was a baby and we raised him in the house til he was big enough to fly away but he stayed a little while after he was grown up.
An Idea to Help WTNV Cast/Crew
Because they are basically the sweetest individuals on the planet and probably dropped a large amount of money on a con that screwed them over, let’s do what we can to help them out.
If you’re able to, please go to their CommonPlace Books store and buy something. Doesn’t matter how big or how small. Not only will this help offset the cost of dashcon, it’ll stimulate their mini-market.
They deserve better than the way dashcon treated them.
We need to organize an auction for the legendary balls of the legendary ballpit when this is all said and done, and donate the proceeds to the Welcome to Night Vale staff. That would be ultimate irony and also maybe then they wouldn’t be so fucked over!
« newer 2/1102 older »